BBQ Chicken in Air fryers is the most recent recipes that we’ve fallen in love with, and they’re not going to go away. With this simple recipe, you can make BBQ chicken in air fryer all year long! One amongst our favorite things to prepare in our air fryer is chicken. And because chicken is nutritious, inexpensive, and simple to prepare, we eat it many times per week.
Crispy chicken pieces covered in barbecue sauce create an ideal weekday dinner in 30 minutes. And you don’t even have to light the barbecue with our BBQ chicken air fryer recipes! An air fryer is ideal for frying chicken because it combines crunchy skin with moist, succulent meat. This BBQ chicken in air fryer transforms a summer favorite into an easy, family-friendly dish that can be enjoyed all year.
Simply flavor the chicken pieces and air fry them till done to perfection. Next, add your favorite bbq sauce and simmer for a few minutes more to sear the sauces and lock in the taste.
You’re going to learn how to use your air fryer to produce crispy, succulent BBQ chicken. This dish is simple enough for a weekday meal and far better than the fried one. Plus, it’s bursting with taste!
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Breast
- What to serve with BBQ chicken
- How do you keep leftovers?
- How to Cook BBQ Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs Sauce in Bowl
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Breast
When you are using an air fryer, you can prepare air fryer bbq chicken breast inside and all year long. Fry chicken pieces inside the air fryer using paprika, garlic salt, and salt, next spread with barbeque sauce and simmer for another few minutes to make barbecue chicken that looks like it was roasted on the grill. Serve with veggies, baked potatoes, rice, or a lettuce… the possibilities are limitless.
A rich, tasty dinner is made by rubbing an air fryer BBQ chicken breast with a simple spice combination and slathering it with BBQ sauce. Inside the air fryer, you can prepare this air fryer bbq chicken breast in just 20 minutes. Enjoy it with coleslaw or a sandwich, or even with your favorite dipping sauce.
Chicken is a mainstay in our kitchen, and we’ve started using the air fryer to prepare it recently. There are many other different ways to spice it, and the chicken browns quickly and consistently delicious and moist.
Perhaps one of our most favorite air fryer recipes is BBQ chicken. There’s no requirement to preheat the grill or ovens; simply place the chicken in the air fryer. This chicken is delicious as a main course and it freezes well. We love to cook a few additional chicken breasts to be used on salads or in dinner preparation bowls during the week.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Breast
- Chicken breasts — we like to use chicken fillets since they are cooked quicker, however boneless, and skinless breasts would suffice.
- If you have larger chicken pieces, try pressing them thinner to ensure consistent cooking.
- Paprika – Paprika gives a lovely red colour and a somewhat sweet and smoky flavour.
- Garlic powder — Adds a tiny little bit of garlic taste to the dish.
- Brown sugar — provides a sweet counterpoint to the salt.
- Salt and pepper are two of the most famous spice combinations.
- BBQ sauce — Add store-bought or handmade barbecue sauce. For this dish, I used store-bought barbeque sauces.
- Drizzle the basket with olive oil to keep it from sticking. Be free to use your favorite oil instead.
How to make Chicken breasts
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, brown sugar, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and spread the spices all over them.
- Olive oil should be sprayed on the air fryer basket. We prefer to use an oil sprayer. Use a non-aerosol spray, such as Pam, to avoid damaging the basket.
- In the basket, put the chicken. Don’t make any overlaps.
- Let it Cook for 7 minutes at 380°F, then turn and simmer for yet another 7-8 minutes, just until the inner temperature hits 165°F. The cook time may vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the chicken then cook for a further 1-2 minutes to warm it up.
- Allow for a 4-5 minute rest period before cutting the chicken.
- Season the chicken breasts cooked in the air fryer.
If your chicken is very thick, We suggest pressing it to a more uniform thickness so that it cooks evenly. Also, if your chicken is thicker, you may need to cook it for a few minutes longer.
Don’t hesitate to use olive oil to spritz the basket. Misters are among my favorites to use. Use caution while using aerosol spray, as it may cause serious corrosion to the fryer basket.
I can typically fit 2-4 chicken breasts in our air fryer based on size. To ensure that they cook properly, avoid overlapping or stacking them.
Cook the chicken till it achieves an ambient temperature of 165 degrees F on the inside.
What to serve with BBQ chicken
- Corn on the cob
- Corn salad
- Red cabbage slaw
- Roasted potatoes
- Pea salad
How do you keep leftovers?
Keep any leftover BBQ chicken in an appropriately sealed container in the fridge. Before storage, make sure they’ve totally cooled. The chicken should last 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Bbq Chicken Thighs in an Air Fryer
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs are a quick and delicious supper. You can’t really go wrong with a delicious BBQ meal, but this one is nicely served up in the Air Fryer!
This is our bbq chicken thighs in air fryer dish, and it’s so simple to make! If you enjoy a good BBQ taste. This is the recipe you’re looking for! BBQ chicken is delicious. This bbq chicken thighs in air fryer is fantastic whether grilled or cooked precisely in an air fryer. This will quickly become one of your family’s favorite dinners. It’s simple and tasty!
BBQ Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer
Air fryer bbq chicken thighs are one of our favorite foods. When they are cheap, we generally buy a lot of them. This provides for a fantastic budget-friendly dinner. It’s generally served with a salad on the side or potatoes. Because our BBQ Chicken Recipe is among the most favorite on our website, we decided to start writing down the foolproof version.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Chicken Thighs
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil
How to Cook BBQ Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer
- Cover the chicken using the BBQ seasonings.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F and coat the baskets with frying spray.
- To prepare the dry rub, mix the smoky paprika, garlic powders, onion powder, salt, then black pepper in a mixing bowl. 1 tbsp. dry rub save aside for later usage
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining dry rub ingredients and massage the spice into the chicken thighs with your hands.
- Cook the chicken in the Air Fryer for 18-20 minutes, rotating midway through. Fry until the chicken has turned nicely browned as well as a food thermometer placed into the deepest portion of the chicken reaches 165°F.
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs Sauce in Bowl
Let’s get into how to make Sauce for Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs in a Bowl
- When the chicken is being cooked, create the barbecue sauce by mixing the tomato ketchup, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, olives, with reserving 1 tbsp of dry rub.
- When the chicken is done, move it to a dish and gently coat it with bbq sauce.
- Return the chicken to the Air Fryer, cut side up, for yet another 2-3 minutes.
- Eat warm with salad, veggies, mashed potatoes, onion rings, coleslaw, and so forth.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.
How to Make the Best Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Cooking times will vary according to the kind of Air Fryer and the quantity of the chicken thighs. Check to see whether your chicken is cooked by verifying it reaches an interior temperature of 165°F.
- Use chicken thighs of comparable sizes so that they fry at the very same time.
- Instead, you may use your preferred store-bought barbeque sauce.
- Cayenne pepper as well as red pepper flakes can be used for additional heat.
- Refrigerate in an airtight jar for 3 days.
- Chicken leftovers may be shredded/sliced and eaten in hamburgers, salads, burritos, and other dishes.
- The 7 Best Canned Chicken in 2022
- 5 Picks Best Fish Sauces for 2022
- Best Sushi Rolls for Beginners
- How to Cook Fish in Air Fryer?
Is it possible to use BBQ sauce in an air fryer?
BBQ sauce may be used on air-fried foods, as demonstrated in this recipe. We suggest spreading the sauce on at the ending of frying to prevent it from burning.
How do you create gluten-free air fryer BBQ chicken?
The air fryer chicken breast dish becomes gluten free if you are using gluten free BBQ sauce. Primal Kitchen Classic BBQ Sauce as Well as the New Primal Classic BBQ Sauce both are gluten-free.
How can you grill chicken without it drying out?
To preserve your BBQ chicken from drying out, avoid oven roasting it. In this dish, using tiny chicken pieces with a constant thickness will assist it cook properly. If you’re grilling the chicken, brine or marinate might help keep it from drying out.
Is it okay to use frozen chicken in the air fryer?
That is not an issue! If you have frozen chicken, by all means use it. They don’t even need to be thawed. Simply warm the air fryer as per the manufacturer’s instructions, season them, and set those in the air fryer. Simply follow the very same instructions and enjoy!
Is it healthy to eat BBQ chicken?
This BBQ chicken breast has a lot of high – quality protein and also a lot of B vitamins. Niacin, vitamin B6, with vitamin B12 is examples of B vitamins. BBQ chicken is indeed a nutrient-dense dish that I’d call healthful provided you don’t make use of a barbecue sauce laden with extra sugar.